Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dreaming of Villa Bleu


When I look into my 2014 crystal ball I don't see traveling forecasted this year.  Instead we're planning to bring our oasis to us.

Our backyard has never been landscaped properly and we're long overdue for a deck remodel. We are even toying with the idea of putting in a swimming pool. Are we crazy at our age?  Yes, we're old! HA!

Regardless, In hopes of moving forward with our dream I spent the last year saving every pinterest outdoor photo that inspired me. Out of 300+ photos, below is the winner.

This photo will be our inspiration for "Villa Bleu" our backyard retreat.

The design
 
I hope to be able to provide you a journal through our process. 
We are currently interviewing design consultants for the deck ideas!

To see the other inspirational photos you can follow Villa Bleu on Pinterest
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Cynnie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment