Thursday, January 2, 2014

Could it Be Like the Little Black Dress?


Everyone has to have one...

Did you know every person gravitates to one color hue or the other?  Wall color research indicates, either you always paint your walls light or you always paint them dark.  Which do like best?  Myself,  I've always really enjoyed dark.  Actually, the darker the better. 

The Colour me Happy's blog describes the color of black as: Sleek, sexy, chic, expensive, glamorous yet practical, power, sophisticated, formal, elegance, drama, wealth, mystery, and style.  In 2014, I'm going to have to paint at least one wall black!

I'm trying to decide if I should use "Off Black" by Farrow and Ball.

shown here
  
Or 

"Tricorn Black" by Sherwin Williams

 
I'm looking for a true black with a matt finish. 
I'll keep you posted as to the direction I take.
Thanks for stopping by ~
Cynthia
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment