Monday, February 17, 2014

What's Happening On the Inside

Hello everyone I hope you had a great weekend. 
 
Our deck project is coming along and I will be updating photos this week.
 Today I wanted to show you what's happening on the inside.
 
 Mari Johnson continues to add her touch to our home.
We are in the process of updating our master bedroom.
We kept our original sleigh bed from Restoration Hardware.
The remaining pieces have all been purchased through Back Home Furniture.
 
 
I love the side tables they bring the "unexpected" to the room, they're
finished in a  white lacquer.  Inside are interior shelves 
concealed by a decorative door topped with beveled mirror glass.
 
 
The lamps are amazing! 
You think I'm ready for an alarm clock purchased in this century!
 



These photographs do not do the art work justice the colors are much more vibrant.

 
I love the amazing pillows and bedding.

 
Don't you agree every room needs a starburst mirror?


Go get a pair today!
 
Thanks for stopping by ~
Cynnie

2 comments:

  1. I love the shape of those side tables. The whole room looks so romantic and inviting...very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming together...stay tune for more updates!

    ReplyDelete