Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Slight Color Change in the Hallway

The new year is underway and I'm so ready to start projects!  How about you?
This weekend with football games in the background I started a small job of repainting our hallway from a Silver Sage to a color called Pumice by Restoration Hardware.

{before}


{before}


{after}


The color difference is slight and hard to capture in our small hallway. However removing the blue/green and replacing with it with the blue/gray updated the house immediately. 

I plan to continue painting Pumice into the living room as well.  It should ground and tie the Flint, Charcoal and Gravel paint colors throughout the house.
I'm looking forward to get the transformation underway.
{after and in progress}


BUT first, after all these years of dreaming of a photo gallery wall I am going to do it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment