Monday, July 21, 2014

The Planter Quest Continues...

 I was chatting with a colleague about hotels in San Antonio, Texas.  I asked him if he was familiar with the Hotel Havana.  As we continued our conversation
I naturally went to the computer to pull up the hotel information.  

When low and behold the inspiration for the perfect planter was right before my eyes!

 Look at the cylinder cement planters with this look!  Yum
Even if our chairs and couch aren't an exact match it's the "style".  


Now I really want to visit our favorite Round Top vendor, Richard Taylor.
Here's a planter I purchased from Richard on our last trip.


Click on Pinterest or here for Richard Taylor/garden to see all his many designs.
I can't wait for our next trip to Round Top!

Thanks for stopping by ~
Cynnie







No comments:

Post a Comment