Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nothing but Blue Skys Do I See

Our home is in dire need of artwork! Stopping us from doing so is a complete style divide. Not right or wrong but I tend to be more traditional while Gary appreciates contemporary. For that reason we have minimal art on our walls. When I saw this photo I thought I should keep it for a possible reference point. It’s not the right colors but it has a feel of both traditional with a touch of contemporary. Our future purchases will include soft gray/blues to soften the black & gold. This addition will be a departure from the shades of green gone by. Artwork is such a personal and expensive luxury that we will need to do a lot of homework before making the commitment!

I've entered the "study-hall" phase!
 Thanks for stopping by!
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment