The shutters arrived and I started painting the natural wood. I first painted each side twice with a tinted oil base primmer. (The oil base was painted in the garage last weekend. It's turned chilly so I moved inside to complete the work.)
Then I did 3 coats of exterior paint by Restoration Hardware the color is Flint.
Finally they are finished and ready to be hung.
We trimmed the existing plants that flank the office windows in preparation.
Gary decided "oh what the heck" let's just take them out.
The shutters are hung and the plants are removed. Next I'll be looking for exterior lights to replace the old ones on either side of the garage.
In addition we will be adding new plants in the spring.
Thanks for stopping by!