Saturday, January 15, 2011

The child in you....

I recently found a fun and interesting website called Colorstology.  It's written by Michele Burnhardt and designed by Dann Gershon and none other than the fabulous Pantone!  In the introduction they explain that the sun sign offers insights into your personality and nature, their theory is according to your birth date you have a a true color that is the real you. Take the time to read the introduction I found it to be entertaining and insightful.

If you recall in an earlier blog, I mentioned the new 2011 Pantone color honeysuckle.  I went on to tell the story of my first paint color choice at the age of 11 was magenta pink.  When writing I had no knowledge of what my true color selection was. So you can imagine when I searched my birthday and found my personal color to be virtual pink I feel out of my chair with delight. So I knew my true color as a child?


 They continue to say that while your favorite color changes and evolves over the years your true color is constant.  As you can see on my results page, they also define me as an explorer, restless and spiritual.
With that said, this news had me reeling. I looked in my closet there's not a pink garment hanging.  As I walked through the house looking for pink, I found nothing.  It's Saturday morning in Austin, I'm waiting for the sun to rise. I can hear the rain outside that we need so desperately.  It's going to be a great day, because sitting on the counter is my first can of Farrow & Ball paint.  The color, wait for it.....Pink Ground!  While it's not magenta or honeysuckle It's a start...

What is your true color?

No comments:

Post a Comment